Pokémon is a fantastic game centered on collecting the fictional creatures named Pokémons. The player of the game who is referred to as a Pokémon Trainer is required to collect all the Pokémons in a certain fictional region. A player is striving to accomplish the Pokédex. When hunting for a Pokémon, a trainer has to throw a PokéBall to catch it. In Pokémon GO you can train the captured Pokémon and gather a team which is to compete against other trainers’ teams. Winning all the challenges will make you the winner of the league. Pokémon Go has just been launched in the American App Store and Google Play Store, quickly turning into one of the highest grossing games. Unfortunately for Pokémon fans living in UK, Canada, France, Brazil, Germany, France, Australia, or elsewhere outside USA, Pokémon is not yet available to download. Pokémon Go’s market is limited. Sure, almost 30 European nations can enjoy the game with no limits, as can the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Outside of those nations, there is no access because of server overloading.
If you want to download and play the game outside the United States and any other of the mentioned countries, you will need some external help. Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to download Pokémon Go outside USA.
To be more precise, you would need to change your virtual location, and the best measure you can implement to achieve that is a VPN as It might take weeks or months before Pokémon Go becomes available internationally.
How to download Pokémon Go outside the US on Android
If you are using an Android Smartphone or tablet, you have to change your Google Play Store region to USA. In order to do so, you need to spoof your online location using VPN. VPN allows you to hide your real IP address and get an American IP address instead. This will help you unblock American apps and games that are not available in UK, Canada, France, or Australia. Follow these steps to bypass “This app is not compatible with any of your devices” error message and download Pokémon Go on Android outside USA
- Sign up with a VPN provider which has VPN servers in USA.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in USA.
- Establish a VPN connection.
- On your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps.
- Under “Downloaded”, search for the Google Play Store app.
- Click on it.
- Press “Clear Data” and “Force Stop.”
- Exit settings.
- Relaunch the Google Play Store App.
- Download Pokémon Go to your Android outside USA.
How to play Pokémon Go risk free
· Don’t share the private data
If you want to log in, your credentials from Google account will be asked after which all your private information will be accessible for the game developer Niantic. It includes shared information, browsing history, emails. So, your data will be under threat.
The best way is to create a special account for playing the game. You may not reveal all your private data. It should help to protect you also.
· Avoid using Wi-Fi hotspots
Playing the game try to avoid using public Wi-Fi as it can lead to negative consequences. As you may know, public networks are used by hackers for stealing user’s information. It is considered to be insecure.
If you do not have a chance to avoid using it, you should use CyberGhost which can protect you from being hacked.
· Inform the company if you’re not satisfied with something
Do you consider the location where you catch Pokémon is unsafe? Is it dangerous for your life? Don’t be afraid to inform the company about it. Your feedback can help the provider to change something and improve the game. Using their website, you can contact them.
· Be protected in real life
When speaking about online privacy, it is also necessary to mention real life threats. Nowadays virtual reality and real life are combined so sometimes it is difficult to distinguish them. If you have children, explain them the importance of being protected all the time even if the game is amazing. Tell them about danger and potential threats.
· Permissions should be paid attention to
The application always requires your location information. It is alright as the game is based on it. Moreover, the storage is also needed for extra information for the game.
It is strange that your contact list is also required. The application is considered to be a multiplayer experience. But it is only rumor. What should you do? Using your settings, you should withdraw contacts permission. Don’t be afraid, the application continues working.
If you are looking for an appropriate service to be free while surfing the internet, CyberGhost VPN is the best service for the purpose. Having subscribed for the service, you achieve total privacy and protection from unauthorized interferences. All you need is to choose a suitable package, subscribe for it and download an app for your system. The server park of the service is wide and various there are 940+ servers in 350+ locations in 190+ countries, which is great for your free browsing. The company runs OpenVPN, L2TP and PPTP to make all your traffic protected from online threats. So, having decided on the service, you are free from threats and restrictions.
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- Wi-Fi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.
As the name of this provider suggests, this VPN service offers excellent internet speed servers with 99.9% uptime guarantee. This makes ExpressVPN one of the best VPNs for everyone in terms of server speed. Apart from tunneling speeds, ExpressVPN has a wide server network (1500+) that is located in 94+ countries. This VPN offers excellent customer support and strict no logging policy.
Some of the key features of ExpressVPN are:
- unlimited server switch, data and bandwidth;
- the option to choose from 5 tunneling encryption protocols;
- reliable 256-bit encryption;
- 3 devices simultaneous connection;
- a 30-day money-back guarantee;
- free apps for every popular OS and devices.
If you are in search of a good VPN provider, opt for ExpressVPN and surf the Internet securely.
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And the reasons are here:
- When you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries!
• You can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go.
• Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
• They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit encryption.
So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.
Nord VPN is a second to none service in the world. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than 3050 servers in 62 countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is growing. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.
How to Fake Pokémon Go GPS Location?
Niantic has implemented strict measures to prevent Pokémon Go players from faking their GPS location. Implement the following steps at your own discretion.
Faking your GPS location basically allows you to catch Pokémons from anywhere without having to move.
- First, you need to root your device.
- Then, install an app called “Xposed Framework”
- Launch Xposed Framework and scroll to “Downloads”
- Search for “FakeLocation” and download the latest version.
- activate the module in the “Modules” section of the Xposed installer
- Restart your phone.
- Open the “FakeLocation” app.
- Then, select “Settings”.
- Turn “System Apps” and refresh the apps list.
- Turn “GPS Mocking” on and choose your location.
- Before launching the Pokémon Go app, make sure you have launched your VPN app and are connected to a VPN server closest to the location you have chosen in the FakeLocation app.
VPNs will allow you to download Pokémon Go outside USA on your iPhone, iPad, Android. You can also use VPNs to change the Pokémon Go servers you are connected to. In this way you can avoid notorious Pokémon Go server crashes.