Updated January 20, 2019
UFC 234 is an exciting fight card without question. The middleweight face-off between Robert Whittaker (20-4-0) and Kelvin Gastelum (15-3-0) will be interesting to say the least, and the Israel Adesanya (15-0-0) Anderson Silva (34-8-0) bout, rumored to come with a title shot, is a more-than stimulating matchup.
Know your streaming channels already? Jump down to the VPN providers
But everyone was disappointed to hear about UFC 233 being cancelled, and there’s a lot of speculation as to why it happened. It’s not common for the one pay-per-view event per month commitment to be broken.
UFC 234 on Feb. 10 is still a bit of a wait, but there’s plenty of great fights to hold on for. The women’s flyweight matchup between Montana De La Rosa (9-4-0) and Nadia Kassem (5-0-0) will no doubt be entertaining. But anyone looking for a UFC fight fix sooner than 234, Fight Night 144 is on Feb. 3.
Some of the other UFC 234 fights on the card are:
- Light Heavyweight Jim Crute (9-0-0) v Ryan Spann (15-5-0)
- Bantamweight Wuliji Buren (8-5-0) v Jonathan Martinez (9-2-0)
- Flyweight Kai Kara-France (18-7-0) v Raulian Paiva Frazao (18-1-0)
There are quite a few ways to watch the event; not all of them legitimate. You’ll find a lot of websites out there that will be streaming it free, though the quality and reliability of the stream will likely be poor. If you intend to use one, make sure you’re using your VPN.
Here’s a list of official streaming sites to watch UFC live:
- UFC Fight Pass
- BT Sport (UK)
- OSN (Middle East)
- Viaplay (Sweden, Denmark)
- Match TV (Russia)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- FightNetwork (Canada)
Not everyone can watch it, whether it’s through region restriction or a lack of access to streaming services. With the use of a VPN, viewers needn’t worry about these issues. Here are some of the benefits to expect when using a VPN.
- Using a VPN for UFC means watching without any restrictions. They provide access to a wide range of server locations, making it easy to find uninterrupted streams in your chosen location.
- They encrypt all data with the strongest protocols, so your data can’t be intercepted and used for undesirable purposes.
- Professional support from the technical team means uninterrupted service
- Users benefit from trial versions or money-back guarantees, which is useful when shopping around
- Changing server location means accessing region-specific, exclusive content
Best VPN Services for Live Streaming UFC
ExpressVPN has proven to everyone that it’s one of the best services out there. Not only does it maintain user privacy with a no-log policy, but it’s the fastest VPN on the market according to research. With thousands of servers to choose from, all of which are optimized, speed and accessibility aren’t an issue.
ExpressVPN is a great choice for torrenting and streaming due to its quick connections and reliable uptime. It has all the necessary security features and many advanced ones, like split tunneling, for extra protection and clear access on apps and services. With great apps for desktop and mobile, three simultaneous connections, and a well-organized website, express VPN is undeniably the best service to use for streaming the matchup. Setting up is simple, too. See below for instructions.
- Install ExpressVPN on any device that you want to stream the fights on and sign up
- Connect to any ExpessVPN server in the US
- Visit http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo or a similar service and sign in (you may need a US cable or satellite subscription)
- Enjoy the fights!
NordVPN is one of the best services out there for streaming. It has more than 600 server locations, many of which are based in the US. It offers unlimited speed and bandwidth, and comes with double encryption to ensure protection of sensitive or private data. NordVPN is also known as one of the simplest in terms of installation and usage, and comes with built in kill switch to ensure immediate safety should users experience a loss of connection.
The standard package is compatible with common OSES, and multiple simultaneous connections—up to six devices—are available, which is great for those who use a number of devices. And to reduce downtime, an attentive online support team is there to answer any queries.
If you’re looking for the best VPN, you should consider CyberGhost. More bang for your buck is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the most reasonable VPNs out there. Boasting more than 1524 servers in 60 countries, double encryption and a 256-bit AES encryption, it ensures fast connections and reliable performance. CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.
CyberGhost also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to try before committing.
VyprVPN is a service brought to users by Golden Frog, a reputable internet data-storage provider. As well as all the main features of protection and performance, with over 700 servers in 70 locations, it also offers CYPHR decoding of messages. Being registered in Switzerland means users benefit from the country’s stance on data-protection.
Recent advancements in their infrastructure and adding more servers to their network—beginning with Europe— has allowed Golden Frog to further excel an already dependable VPN.
- Top-notch Chameleon VPN technology for censorship bypassing
- 200 000+ IPs for no restrictions while surfing the internet
- Unlimited server switching
- Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows devices, routers and TV
- No limits of speed or bandwidth
- Extra security with NAT-Firewall
Your best solution to missing the fight card is to sign up with a VPN and watch the biggest UFC match of the season. Your only regret will be missing it.